Sunday, March 23, 2014

Most Ridiculous thing I did before bed


What I did at night before I sleep...I may sound crazy but I believe that nothing venture nothing gain...

Kinoki Detox Food Pad

Kinoki Detox Food Pad is the natural way to assist your body in the removal of heavy metals, metabolic wastes, toxins, and other chemicals. Detox Foot Pads provide the one-two punch of powerful detox ingredients in conjunction with tourmaline, a mineral that generates negative ions. This helps to capture toxins your body eliminates through the outer layer of the skin. The patches are adhered like a big sticker to the soles of the feet overnight. Whether is this effective is still a question. I purchase it from Qoo10 at about 12 bucks for 100 Pcs


Mustajab Lotion (Lime Ginger Extract)


  • Eliminate toxins
  • Reduce cellulite
  • Relieve pain due to menstrual cramps
  • Abdominal bloating and back pain
  • Burning fat and losing weight
  • Eliminate cracks in the stomach & buttocks

Ginger cream with heat sensation given to me by my mum. I used it every night to apply on the leg...

Sleeping Sock


Sleeping socks believe to shape up yur legs & eliminate unwanted bulges, reduce hypodermic calf fats, increase blood circulation and help relieves tired legs and aches. I bought this from Qoo10 at $12.90 few years back before sleep..

New order


I came across this bamboo body shaper from Qoo10 costing less than $10 and would like to give it a shot! will write a review once i tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment