Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hero To Zero @ West coast park


What can you see from this picture? Dogs owner meet and chat? Greetings from jogger and Dog owner?

This picture actually shows a man shouting at the ang mo to lease his dog at west coast park. Initially the Ang mo did not get his message, simply smile and signal a good sign and walk off but this man keep shouting " leash your dog, leash your dog." His tone seems to be wanting to pick up a fight so i took a pic from a far. The Ang mo supposedly got the man's message and leash his dog.

This man came to me and ask if I took a pic in an angry tone. I was Stun and simply stared at him and my mine just went blank. I remembered he started of with " you know the rules of..." The first through came to my mind is" the rules of taking picutures? He think he very handsome?" He continued his sentence... "leashing the dog in the park." I explained to him my intention of taking the picture (is to protect him) as he engage an argument with dog owner, the dog may defend the owner by attacking and his reply was " that's my problem" and he stubbornly keep explaining about the rules of leashing the dog at public places, protecting the people in park for being attacked. I have no idea what the hell he is talking out, it's not about me taking his pic but about his action. This argument is going round and endless as both of us are talking about a total different thing. I ignored him and wanted to move yet he went on and on that I raised my voice and he scolded me for shouting at him..I tell him I UNDERSTAND, I KNOW I KNOW blah blah blah! (can't exactly remember what I said to him). Luckily at that time, there were quite a number of joggers passed by and slow down to watch "how I was bullied for taking a pic of him" and jog off by saying " when u get bitten by dog then you know.." 

Asking someone to leash his dog wasn't wrong but he could go to the Ang mo and tell him nicely and not shout like a crazy man.. At least that ang mo is kind enough not to bash him up else my picture really have to go to the police station..









No comments:

Post a Comment