Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gap 1969 Denim Pop-Up Truck With $69 Jeans Offers @ Science Park 2



I am not into jeans and GAP but my colleague mention the price is quite reasonable. Usual price for a GAP jeans is about 100 - 120 bucks but GAP is having a truck sale selling at $69. Shopping in a Truck is a unique and cool experience but under such hot weather *roasted* >.<. My Colleague is in this sauna changing room sweating which trying on the jeans haha Surprisingly different jeans colour and cutting makes a different in how you look, fat or slim.*dumb*

 
 Look at Thaubah, can't resist temptation in such a good sales.


I was given this 20% discount voucher from Thaubah to buy something for my BF LOL ya it's time my BF get his new jeans and stop complaining how tight his current jeans *trying to hint to me he is getting fatter LOL*



No comments:

Post a Comment